|Name||Extended Conducts v2.3|
|Description||Adds more conducts|
|i) It puts your major roleplay-conducts into the ascension-highscore, e.g:
Patito-Mon-Hum-Mal-Cha the nude vegan pacifist
ascended to demigod-hood.
ii) The following options can be set (in the configuration file)
They contain the player's intention at character creation and cannot be modified later.
The options have the following effects:
- modify starting equipment (e.g. nude, blindfolded)
- mention failed conducts in the conduct-list
- may give your character an roleplay intrinsics (see below)
iii) Your character gets some roleplay-intrinsics (e.g. Monks get the vegetarian intrinsic).
The intrinsics can be set via the options at character creation.
They may change during gameplay and can cause some special treatment,
- illiterate characters are illiterate
- vegans feel a bit guilty when eating non-vegan things
- vegetarians stop being vegetarians after eating a lot of
iv) Additional conducts:
Starts blindfolded - stays blindfolded.
Never kill creatures themselves, but genocide something
or use a weapon very often (true pacifists have to be genoless
and aren't allowed to use a weapon very often).
Getting the invocation artifacts and the Amulet of Yendor by
killing their guardians is ordinary robbery. The Wizard
of Yendor, Vlad, the highpriest and your quest nemesis have
to stay alive all the time.
v) Other minor changes to add balance/convenience:
- you can read the Book of the Dead while blind (for zen-conduct)
- enlarged the area for level-followers
|Download||http://home.arcor.de/adorn/nethack/NH343-conduct2.3.diff (38.1 Kb)|
|Added||January 30, 2005 18:16|
|Submit an update to this patch|
|5||Jonadab||April 02, 2012 14:19|
This would be great for public servers.[Quote]